Thursday 20 December 2012


Nicki Minaj's Facts Read If Yuh Luv Nicki Minaj!! As Much As We Do!!!! :P


Synopsis

Nicki Minaj, born Onika Tanya Maraj in 1984, grew up with an abusive, drug-addicted father. After attending La Guardia High School for the Arts, she was introduced to rapper Lil Wayne, who launched her career. Her 2010 debut album, Pink Friday, and her single "Your Love" topped Billboard's charts. A frequent "cameo" singer, Minaj's voice was featured in seven songs on Billboard's Hot 100 in 2010.

"I've always had this female-empowerment thing in the back of my mind because I wanted my mother to be stronger, and she couldn't be. I thought, 'If I'm successful, I can change her life.'"

Profile

Hip-hop artist, singer. Born Onika Tanya Maraj on December 8, 1984, in Queens, New York. 
  <----- Nicki Mnaj!! http://mypinkfriday.com Plz Click If Yuh Luv Nicki Minaj!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment