Monday 23 April 2012

Bio (MSP)

Heyy, just incase you didn't get my bio on moviestarplanet and you wanna see it or read it, here it is xxx


Name:  Shelby
Age: 12

Likes:

1. When My Brother DOESN'T Annoy Mee....
2. Being a V.I.P
3.  My Friends & Pets & Clothes & Stuff....

Dislikes:

1. When My Brother Annoys Me....
2. Onions & Sproutz!
3. When People BEG Me 4 a wishy...

Sisters & Brothers:

lilmezza$ (Real Life)
Bling-Dude-Bling
Nat XxXx
XxxChloe...xxX
Miss Blue Kiss
Sharpay987
*kitty*
Lottie North
& Others.....

Message:

Hiyaa Guyz xx Shelbz Here Neally Lvl 7!! Yess!! Lawl xD  hehe im a vip and a celeb im a jury soon xx
also xD i have loadsa animations so plzzzz put me in  yo movies xx Thnx If Ya Do xx


Fave Colour:



Gold / Pink / Black / Red / White

My Friends And ClosER Friends Areeee....

BunnyBoo630
Lilmezza$ (sister in real life)
toni waite
ladygaga70
Erin2012
StellaFox09876
sizzla123
Honey265
Moviestargayle
E_lover123
elf fever
Emily Forver
Florence1219
GorgyMegbee
GroovyChick1
hayelylawsome
hazzy babez Ox
hollyrenee
Hottyboys17
iggyvcat
IGotSwag2488
ILovePixieLott
im a hot vip girl
Jennifer 147
JLSFan!!!
Kathrine Taylor
Kay555
KitKat 1
Komal Waheed
Lex9000
Lulu5665
majestic star dragon
mcrocks
MegsRockz
MillieUpton1
ice girl tell me
pinkink4
pixie cuteness
Rabiah Rocks
Richguy20
Rock Princessxox
roxe309
Saleem785
Scarlet_Moon
Sharpay789
Sillybooly
Snowy 7
Sophrocker
sushi321
v XampL0
Valkire1
Tweety1999

Others.... LOADS MORE 600

And . . . . , , . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


 My Bff: *Kitty*





My Bf: No1 Ask meh might say yh or no X_X


































Thats Itttt!
Finished! Or in italian its finito

XD xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxX




2 comments: