Monday 25 February 2013

Carrying on Irish Vs English  War!


Some people are so rude!
Look what they said to lilmezza$

Hiya mezza! :) and mezza said Hello ;3 she said u on Irish msp?!? mezza said Yep, but to be honest...I dont go on it much :/ then she said GO ON IT! mezza said, Soz Im not fond on it...!...!...! then she said YESSHH U R! and Mezza said NO IM NOT U CANT CHOOSE WHAT I LIKE?!? O.O she said OHH YES I CAN -.- mezza said Haha as if! and she said delete ur UK acc, and go on IRISH! I said NOOO! she said wanna get hacked? and I said Noo..:p and she said DELETE UR ACC OR U WILL! and I said BLOCKING & REPORTING CHA BAII  :'D and she said BYYYEEEE IM GOING ON AWESOME IRISH MSP! And I said Gr8 For you! -.-* and I BLOCKED HER AND REPORTED HER!! BYEE! :'D

Look at what some boy said to prettyprincess456789
Wanna date? princess said Nahh, Im Fine I Dont Look For Bfs... :) he said u on irish msp? princess said yeah but im only lvl 2 :(....and he said why dont u delete ya account on UK and come on irish instead im really good on irish msp, im lvl 10 VIP CELEB! come on forget about UK!!! princess said no im cool, I like UK BETTER THANKS! :') he said FINE FWUCK YA SELF BUT U BETTER BE SORRY WHEN I HACK YA! >;D

Rude People Hu?
-.-*

No comments:

Post a Comment