Thursday 22 August 2013

Why Would Anyone Believe This!

Hey guys why would anyone believe this?

'My mummy just said to me I can get year VIP, but I wanna give it to my good friends'
Then You Would Say...
'Owwhh Okaii ;D'
(Something Like That)
And They Would Say...
'I wanna give it to you because your really kind!'
And You'd Say
'Awwwhh Thanksss ;p'
And They'd Say
'But I need your pass, to buy you the VIP'
And You'd Say
'NO THANKS I DONT WANNA GET HACKED!'
YES THATS WHAT YOU MIGHT SAY...
But a level 1 might say...

'OK I WILL TELL YOU MY PASS! MY PASS IS...CUPCAKES2013'
And BOOM your account is gone so if your a low level on MSP like a starter DONT BELIEVE IT!
Or you could be a level 14 or something for all we know, who is just really gullible!
Like our old friend she was called FoxyFred;D and she was a level 11 she was pretty good on MSP untill ... a hacker came online and said want vip and she said sure gave her password and never got her account back! So that's basically why shes off MSP...So just wanna let you know...

DONT BELIEVE IT! 

Princess&Mezza<3

No comments:

Post a Comment