Wednesday 19 December 2012


Dear Viewers Of Our Blogger, We Have Has An Incident With Haters!! To Many I Make A Stop Bullying Arty And We Gt Told That Where Gonna Get HACKED!!
This Is What ‘cuteycat897’ Shes A Level 0 Shes Has Put On Her Status
Okay…I Think MSP May Of Deleted Her Off Msp

But Anyway…She Said To Me

‘ur being a fame seeker on yur stupid art book sayin oooh lets stop bullying u stupid girl u cant stop bullying as if you would anyway and by the way you’re a fame seeker cos u put thankyou  every one for giving me 100 loves+ and that what you called fame seeking so stop making stupid horrid artbooks just to get yourself fame and starcoins and so you can have the hottest artbook on msp well fame seekers don’t get the hottest artbook on msp cos all you do is be werid so delete that artbook RIGHT NOW cos if you don’t ill report you and if you don’t believe me haha you silly girl boo-hoo you will be crying when I report you and you don’t have a msp and if that doesn’t work ill HACK you yes yes I am the NEW HACKER OF MSP 2012’

Did She Hack Me…Errr….NOPE!

She Said To Prettyprincess456789 And My 2 Other Bffs Hannahdr + Ruby p Sges Said Something Like Don’t Be Mates With Lilmezza$ Or I’ll Hack u Too!!

Weird In She…Ok…Thanks For Listening And Buh Bye From Lilmezza&Prettyprincess!!

(Made On Microsoft Word…J) It’s FUN JJJJJJ LOL I LUV THESE SMILIES!! J

No comments:

Post a Comment